Great prints start with great artwork. Screen printing has some limitations to the process so please consider the guidelines below when submitting your artwork & print instructions so you can expect the highest quality prints.
Creating & Uploading Your Design
Vector artwork is the industry preferred file type but high resolution Raster files can also be used when printing t-shirts. We've outlined our acceptable file types as well as a few other things to consider below but please make sure any Raster files are created in at least 300 dpi. Anything lower will not produce a quality print. Raster files must also be created in high resolution from the beginning, low resolution files can not be converted to a higher resolution unless you recreate from scratch.
- • .ai, .eps, .pdf, & .svg are the preferred Vector file types.
- • .psd, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff, .png & .gif are the preferred Raster file types.
- • Ensure all fonts are converted to outlines or rasterized before submitting your artwork. You can also email all included fonts over as well.
- • Maximum file upload size is 5MB. If your file is larger than that, please compress it, provide Google Drive link or Contact Us for FTP info.
- • We will match all colors in your design to our closest standard ink color but PMS color matching is also available (additional fees apply).
We also provide basic graphic design services if you are unable to provide your art in the above files. We may also be able to provide this service free of charge depending on the complexity of your design. For example, if you are only wanting simple text or basic clip art with text, we will have no problem providing that free of charge. Anything else will require additional design fees. Just include a note with your order with a general idea of what you are looking for or Contact Us with your order number for additional info.
TEXT IN YOUR GRAPHIC
It is very important when saving a vector file to convert the text to outlines. If we don’t have a specific font used in your design, we will have to make font substitutions that could drastically change the appearance of your design.
CHOOSING INK COLORS
One of the most important aspects to quality prints is the ink colors used. We choose from our standard ink colors when printing your design but we also offer custom PMS color matching as well (additional fees apply). If you prefer a custom PMS color, please include this information when submitting your artwork.
Below is our standard imprint dimensions. We can print pretty much any size (up to our maximum) that you wish but it must be specified with your order. Otherwise, we default to the below dimensions.
- • Overall Maximum: 14" w x 20" h
- • Full Front Standard: 12" w x 12" h
- • Full Back Standard: 12" w x 12" h
- • Left Chest Standard: 4" w x 4" h
- • Center Chest Standard: 8" w x 8" h
- • Upper Back Standard: 3" w x 3" h
- • Short Sleeve Standard: 3.5" w x 3.5" h
- • Long Sleeve Standard: 3.5" w x 13" h
- • Left Leg (Shorts/Pants) Standard: 3.5" w x 3.5" h
*Shirt sizes should be taken into consideration when deciding on art sizing. We reserve the right to make any adjustments to art provided to create the best quality print we are able to provide.